Monday 13 January 2014

Hangovers are worse at 25.


Friday night I went to see Lone Survivor. It. Was. Amazing. I wish I would have read the book because I heard that was even better.
Movie snacks.. stayed true to my health kick.
 
these babies...acting innocent....woke me up
at 7 am 
Saturday was my work Holiday Party in Galveston so I headed there around 2 and grabbed a drink with some friends before getting ready.
Beautiful day on the Seawall

 
it was between nude or pink heels... pink won.

Its never a good idea to get craZy at work parties so we played it cool for a while until we decided to take our party to the strand around 11:30. We went to two different bars, danced to some old jams & had a great time.
 And today I found these gems on Instagram ......I can always count on friends to capture my drunkenness awesomeness.  


they didn't get the crazy face memo.
Sunday I woke up with a horrible headache and a blurry memory of the events that took place after midnight. Safe to say I had a great time. Yesterday was the laziest day I have had in a while. I laid
on the couch watching GIRLS (<new fav show, have you seen it?!?!) and then went to bed at 7.. I am a grandma.

Happy Monday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment